Clip-in extensions are an affordable, temporary application for those wanting a fuller, voluminous look. Requiring low maintenance, these extensions can easily be applied to give extra length or even add highlights to the natural hair. Get the ultimate look in minutes with clip-in extensions.
Clip-in extensions are attached with toupee clips that apply pressure. No heat, no glue, and no beads necessary. Transform your hair without damaging your natural hair.
Clip-in extensions are seamless, and will blend into your natural hair. As long as you keep on top of your maintenance, no one will be able to tell that you’re wearing them.
It’s important to make sure that you get the perfect colour match to your natural hair. You can do this with our Angel Colour Ring. See and feel the real thing before making the commitment.
We don’t recommend swimming with your clip-in extensions. They’ve been designed to quickly be taken out before such activities, and can easily be put back in afterwards. Please note that if you do decide to go swimming in your clip-in extensions, they may slip out.
In saying that, we know it’s hard to keep away from the water (especially on a warm day). While swimming can affect your clip-in extensions, there are three different things you can do to prevent this from occurring.
1. Pop a swimming cap on to protect your hair
It might not look flattering, but you’ll thank us later!
2. Dry your hair straight away!
As soon as you get out of the water, the first thing you need to do is grab your hair brush. Gently brush the knots out and dry the bonds as soon as you can. Leaving them wet can lead to further water damage, ultimately ruining the halo extensions.
3. Apply the right care accessories.
Clip-in extensions don’t build up oils like our natural hair. This is why they don’t need to be washed too regularly. We recommend that you wash your clip-in extensions when you start noticing build-up of product, or after every 10 wears to maintain their premium quality.
1. Separate your clip-in extensions with your fingers and brush through with a specially designed extension brush.
2. Wet your hair with lukewarm water and apply our Angel Shampoo.
3. Pat in a downwards motion (note: make sure you’re gentle while doing this to prevent tangled hair).
4. Rinse out with lukewarm water and squeeze excess water out.
5. Apply our Angel Conditioner to the second half of the hair to the very ends.
6. Leave Angel Conditioner in and blowdry hair on a medium heat. Brush through gently.
Choosing the right hair products is essential to the lifespan of your hair extensions. View our range of hair care products for healthy-looking, glossy hair.
If you’re a gym lover, a little bit more care for your halo extensions during exercise is vital for keeping them in good condition. Make sure you’re keeping your hair tied back, away from the forehead and neck where most of your sweat accumulates. If working out outside and wearing sunscreen, make sure your extensions do not rub on the sunscreen (this will give the extensions an orange stain).
Remember to give your hair a little TLC after your workout too. Rinse the sweat out of your hair and apply our Leave-In Conditioner to stop it from becoming dry and matted.
Tangling of hair extensions can happen for a variety of different reasons; not using the correct hair care products, not letting the hair dry properly after washing, not brushing knots out, or product build-up.
View our range of hair care products to ensure your clip-in extensions are kept in good condition.
We recommend storing your clip-in extensions on The Assistant - our second pair of hands that will keep your hair tangle-free and stored properly.
If you’re looking to store your extensions away for a while, you can store them in our Angel Suit Bag. The Suit Bag also makes for the perfect storage solution to take them on holidays with you.
Clip-in extensions can easily be removed in seconds by opening the toupee clips. With no heat, glue, or beads necessary during the application, clip-in extensions can gently be taken off the head.
Anyone can wear clip-in extensions! They’re the perfect option for those wanting temporary hair application with easy removal.
Achieve Your Ultimate Hair Goals with our Clip-In Extensions
Here at Angel Extensions, we understand the allure of healthy, luscious hair. That’s why we offer quality clip-in hair extensions!
We use 100% remy human hair in the making of our pieces because our clients deserve only the best clip in hair extensions that will achieve their ultimate hair goals.
View our wonderful range of clip-in hair extensions and discover the endless stream of styling possibilities that will turn a stale hairstyle into a fresh look.
Quality Clip-In Hair Extensions in Australia
For a temporary, affordable accessory that will provide the full, voluminous look you’ve always dreamed about, our clip-in hair extensions are the way to go!
Our clip-in hair extensions are low maintenance and easy to apply, providing you with extra length and volume instantly.
All of our clip-in extensions are crafted from 100% remy human hair, which is why they blend so seamlessly with natural hair. As well as adding fullness, clip-in hair extensions boast a range of benefits:
- They’re a cost-effective solution that gives you the same look as salon extensions without breaking the bank
- Clip-ins don’t require glue, heat or any adhesive that damages your natural hair underneath
- They provide the opportunity to get creative with your hair and style
Unlike synthetic options, you can heat style remy human hair extensions; this means you have the freedom to use heating tools and other products as you would with your normal hair.
How to Apply and Style Your Clip-In Hair Extensions
Our gorgeous clip-in extensions are attached with toupée clips that apply pressure, making it super easy to put them on and take them off.
The clips have been designed to attach without causing damage to your natural hair which means you can change up your look as often as you like.
To make sure your clip-in hair extensions blend as seamlessly as possible, make sure you get the perfect colour match to your natural hair using our Angel Colour Ring. This will give you true-to-life colour examples for the most authentic final result, allowing you to mix and match as you please before investing in the real thing.
Once you’ve made your choice and received your accessory, it’s time to apply!
Start by gathering your tools; you’ll need claw clips or hair ties to hold the excess hair, hairspray, a teasing comb, a separating apparatus (such as the thin end of a comb) and a portable mirror so you can conveniently see the back of your head.
Follow this step-by-step guide for the ultimate hair transformation:
- Using your separating apparatus, section the hair at the base of your cranium to create the first row. Spraying a little hairspray and lightly teasing the base of your hair will give the snap clips something sturdy to grip onto.
- Place the first 2” piece and snap clip closed, ensuring it’s sitting close to your scalp for a seamless appearance. Place the second 2” piece next to the first.
- Section the second row in line with the middle or upper part of your ears.
- Select the 8”3 piece and apply it in the same way, but make sure to close the middle snap first as this will keep the piece centred and level.
- Section the third row in line with your temples.
- Select the 10” piece with 5 clips and attach in the same way as the previous piece.
- Prepare the side sections, clipping a 2” piece in each section.
- Section the fourth and final row.
- Apply the second 5 clip 10” piece into the fourth row.
- Soak up every inch of your new look, experimenting with styling options as you please!
Caring for Your Clip-In Extensions
Our premium clip-on hair extensions are made to last for years! However, the lifespan of your hair extensions is heavily dependent on how you care for them.
For starters, clip-in hair extensions are designed to be taken out at the end of every day to prevent tangling.
To further prevent knots and tangles, gently brush your hair 2-3 times a day, starting at the ends and carefully working your way up. Make sure to be particularly gentle around the top of your head to avoid pulling on the bonds and, above all, do not brush your hair while it’s wet as this is when it’s most fragile.
Your extensions should only be washed when you notice product build-up or after every 10 wears. Here’s how to wash your clip-in extensions:
- Start by separating the pieces and brushing through with an extension brush.
- Using lukewarm water, wet your hair and apply shampoo by patting in a gentle, downwards motion.
- Rinse your hair and lightly squeeze the excess water out.
- Apply conditioner to the second half of the hair and the very ends. Steer clear of the scalp to avoid product building around the clips, as this can make the extensions feel itchy
- Leaving the conditioner in, blowdry your hair on a medium heat and brush through gently.
If you’re kind to your extensions, they’ll be kind to you; this means using quality, sulphate-free and alcohol-free products which you can find in our extension care range.
Hydration is key to the longevity of your clip-in hair extensions. Investing in high-moisturising serums, conditioners and leave-in products will help combat frizz, maintain shine and ensure your extensions last as long as possible.
You’ll find everything you need to take care of your clip-in extensions with our extension care range.
Be the Best You Can Be with Clip-In Angel Extensions
We understand that feeling spectacular on the outside has a corresponding impact to the way you feel on the inside.
This belief has led us to perfect our range of hair accessories and clip-in extensions so they restore your sense of boldness, giving you the confidence to be your best self.
Don’t spend another day marinating in a look that makes you feel stale! Elevate your hair and celebrate your individuality with our premium clip-in hair extensions today.